On today’s episode of the Better Life, Better Business podcast, Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, asks Mimi Donaldson, expert on topics such as communication, negotiation, leadership, and employee engagement, for her best advice on how to address some of the hot-button issues in today’s workplace. Among the questions Mimi answers:
- How do you deal with a boss who’s a bully?
- How do you motivate and engage an employee who’s “just hanging on”?
- How do you praise employees in a meaningful way?
- How do you prepare for a difficult conversation?
If you’d like to hear the answers, then…
Download audio (MP3).
For over 20 years, Mimi has been captivating audiences “from the Fortune 500 to the just plain fortunate,” sharing the stage with prominent keynote speakers such as Gen. Colin Powell, Katie Couric, and Maya Angelou, among others. She’s also the best-selling author of books such as Bless Your Stress, Negotiating for Dummies and most recently, Necessary Roughness: New Rules for the Contact Sport of Life.
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes