On today’s episode of the Better Life, Better Business podcast, Vicki Hitzges — a motivational speaker who specializes in creating cultures of encouragement — shares humorous and inspiring stories about Zig Ziglar, Mary Kay Ash and others… and you can bet that there are some practical lessons along the way that will help you be more successful in your life and business.
Listen in as Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, asks Vicki questions such as:
- For Salespeople: How do you deal with rejection day in and day out? (You’ll enjoy Zig’s strategy!)
- For Managers: How do you effectively motivate your employees? (HINT: Just as important is what not to do)
- For Managers: What is a Culture of Encouragement and how do you create one? (Mary Kay gives us a great example)
- For Everyone: What’s the ONE thing that will help you build stronger relationships with your co-workers?
- And more!
If you’d like to hear the answers, then…
Download audio (MP3).
More about Vicki Hitzges:
Some speakers entertain. Some inspire. Vicki Hitzges does both and more. She makes people laugh. Or cry. She makes them think. She galvanizes, energizes, electrifies. And when the meeting’s over, Vicki’s presentation keeps working. Her inspiration, perspectives and strategies are lasting tools that can reshape the way a workforce interacts and achieves.
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for email updates and get instant access to new episodes