Better Life, Better Business Interviews
Below is a compilation of tweets to promote all of our “Better Life, Better Business” interviews to date. There are FOUR tweets per interview, and as of July 19, there are 11 published interviews… so, 44 tweets that you can insert into your Twitter stream.
Why would you want to?
- We’re all in this together, so it’s just a cool thing to do to support one another.
- Believe it or not, your followers don’t want to hear from you all the time. 🙂 This is a great way to show them that your aim is to help them — with interesting content — and not just to promote yourself. In general, they say it’s a good idea to share at least three tweets about someone else for every ONE you share about yourself.
- It’s hard to come up with stuff to tweet about, isn’t it? So here’s some pre-written, cut-and-paste material for you. (And by the way, if you just sprinkle a few of these tweets into your feed every day, then you can spend the rest of the time talking about yourself — which is the easiest thing to tweet about.)
- These tweets have the speaker’s Twitter ID and The Speakers Group’s Twitter ID built in, so when you tweet them, then we’ll know about it… and then we can retweet your tweet (which will include your Twitter ID)… so everyone wins!
If you would schedule just one of these tweets per day for the next 44 days, and then repeat, then we can help to promote each other all year long.
And by the way, your followers will never notice you’re recycling tweets if you spread them out like that. As a matter of fact, you could schedule the same tweet multiple times in the same day and your followers wouldn’t know — because most are only on Twitter for a short time each day (typically either morning, mid-morning, lunch, afternoon, evening, etc.).
So if you post the same tweet in the morning and in the afternoon, it’s doubtful that you’ll reach the same people. (Which is why it’s actually advisable to post the same tweet — perhaps slightly edited — multiple times per day… especially if it’s an important one.)
You can also post these pre-written tweets to your Facebook or LinkedIn pages, by the way.
Any questions? Just let me know. Thanks for supporting The Speakers Group (not just the company, but the group)!
- One attitude shift can totally alleviate your #negotiation anxiety http://bit.ly/MbqDu3 via @edbrodow @TheSpkrsGroup
- Learn how to approach a #negotiation so both parties walk away feeling satisfied http://bit.ly/MbqDu3 via @edbrodow @TheSpkrsGroup
- How do you negotiate with #difficultpeople? (HINT: it’s about us) http://bit.ly/MbqDu3 via @edbrodow @TheSpkrsGroup
- Great #negotiation tips in this interview w/ @edbrodow http://bit.ly/MbqDu3 via @TheSpkrsGroup
Carol Grace Anderson
- Feeling burned out? @carolmotivates helps you get fired up in this interview http://bit.ly/KTIaXl via @TheSpkrsGroup #motivation
- Negative co-worker bringing everyone down at #theoffice? listen to @carolmotivates for advice http://bit.ly/KTIaXl via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Feeling overwhelmed with constant #change? great advice from @carolmotivates http://bit.ly/KTIaXl via @TheSpkrsGroup #getmotivated
- Great #motivational lessons in this interview w/ @carolmotivates http://bit.ly/KTIaXl via @TheSpkrsGroup
- What Do Workplace #Bullying, #EmployeeEngagement & Difficult Conversations Have in Common? @mimidonaldson can help: http://bit.ly/MzRwFA
- How do you deal with a boss who’s a #bully? Great advice from @mimidonaldson in this interview http://bit.ly/MzRwFA via @TheSpkrsGroup
- How do you #motivate and engage an ee who’s given up? Listen to @mimidonaldson’s advice here: http://bit.ly/MzRwFA via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Great #interview w/ @mimidonaldson offers solutions to challenging #workplace issues: http://bit.ly/MzRwFA via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Four Questions to Transform Your #Team & Office #Culture – an Interview with @RobertHThompson http://bit.ly/KqjCck via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Listen as @RobertHThompson shatters 4 of the biggest #myths we believe about #leadership http://bit.ly/KqjCck via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Show Up, Step Up, Speak Up & Serve Up – 4 keys to great #leadership from @RobertHThompson http://bit.ly/KqjCck via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Great #leadership lessons in this interview w/ @RobertHThompson http://bit.ly/KqjCck via @TheSpkrsGroup
- How Can #Jazz Help Us Build a High Performance #Team? – Interview w/ Michael Gold http://bit.ly/LWSsTU via @TheSpkrsGroup @jazzimpact
- Jazz musicians are the #entrepreneurs of the music world – and we can learn from them http://bit.ly/LWSsTU via @TheSpkrsGroup @jazzimpact
- Just like a #jazz musician, we are always transitioning between #leading and supporting http://bit.ly/LWSsTU via @TheSpkrsGroup @jazzimpact
- Love these #business lessons from #jazz in this interview w/ Michael Gold @jazzimpact http://bit.ly/LWSsTU via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Life & #business lessons from a motorcycle trip around the world – Great stuff from @worldrider via @TheSpkrsGroup http://bit.ly/LztM9Z
- What an 87-year-old woman in Ecuador can teach the rest of us – amazing stories from @worldrider http://bit.ly/LztM9Z via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Don’t Let Fear Paralyze You + Other Lessons from @allankarl Following His Journey Around the World http://bit.ly/LztM9Z via @TheSpkrsGroup
- We’re more alike than we are different – Powerful lessons from @allankarl http://bit.ly/LztM9Z via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Enjoyed this interview w/ @vickihitzges – love how Zig Ziglar handled rejection in #sales: http://bit.ly/KjtvT5 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- What kind of praise works best to #motivate your employees? @vickihitzges explains: http://bit.ly/KjtvT5 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Want to create a ‘culture of encouragement’ at your #business? @vickihitzges shares the secret: http://bit.ly/KjtvT5 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- What’s the secret to Mary Kay’s success? @vickihitzges reveals her guiding principle: http://bit.ly/KjtvT5 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Do you know the warning signs of a life in chaos? Listen and learn from @dianesieg http://su.pr/19cNwK via @TheSpkrsGroup
- ONE thing you can do today to stop the chaos in your life – from @dianesieg http://su.pr/19cNwK via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Learn how to go from “Chaos to Calm” in your life and #business – advice from @dianesieg http://su.pr/19cNwK via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Life moving too fast? Feel like you can’t slow down? Listen to @dianesieg’s advice http://su.pr/19cNwK via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Ask yourself better questions, get better answers, get better performance. Great #interview w/ @chipe: http://su.pr/1avKsI via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Are you in survival mode or #success mode? @chipe shows you how to flip the switch in this interview: http://su.pr/1avKsI via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Did you know @chipe keeps a trampoline in his office? Listen and learn why: http://su.pr/1avKsI via @TheSpkrsGroup
- ONE question can change everything about your happiness and performance – @chipe reveals http://su.pr/1avKsI via @TheSpkrsGroup
- FISH! is one of the best-selling business books of all time – listen to co-author @harrypaul here http://su.pr/2fxHb6 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Do THIS before you walk through the door at work every day – advice from @harrypaul http://su.pr/2fxHb6 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- #FISH! co-author @harrypaul reveals the ONE word that will transform your attitude about work http://su.pr/2fxHb6 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Did someone kidnap “excellence” at your office? @harrypaul knows who done it! 🙂 http://su.pr/2fxHb6 via @TheSpkrsGroup
- An #improv comedian & #workplace expert shares lessons for creating a positive & productive work life http://su.pr/8Xu4dU via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Struggling with change at your office? Improv comedy teaches us 3 key lessons http://su.pr/8Xu4dU via @TheSpkrsGroup
- Help those around you be more successful and YOU will be more successful – truth from Joel Zeff http://su.pr/8Xu4dU via @TheSpkrsGroup
- What choices do the most successful people make that allow them to have fun and be productive every day? http://su.pr/8Xu4dU via @TheSpkrsGroup