On today’s episode of the Better Life, Better Business podcast, Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, asks Chip Eichelberger for his secrets to success and consistently performing at a high level — even in the face of adversity.
Formerly the international point man for Anthony Robbins, Chip has been motivating audiences for almost two decades, helping them to “get switched on” by teaching them to ask better questions of themselves and master their energy.
Listen to this interview and you’ll hear Chip answer questions such as:
- What does it mean to be “switched on”?
- Why are most people “switched off”?
- How can we tap into the best part of ourselves so WE are motivated and so we can motivate others?
- How can one question — that you ask yourself — change everything about your happiness and performance? (And what is the ONE question you need to ask before an important call or appointment?)
- And more!
If you’d like to hear the answers, then…
Download audio (MP3).
More about Chip Eichelberger:
Formerly Tony Robbins’ international point man, Chip Eichelberger presented over 1250 talks in the US, UK and Australia while with Tony Robbins before collecting his first speaking fee. Over the last 17 years, he has switched on over 854 conventions. He has a magical ability to generate enthusiasm, contagious energy, and results that last well beyond his program. He will make you look good and will be an indispensable part of your successful event!
- Book Chip Eichelberger as your opening or closing speaker at your next your event
- Watch videos of Chip speaking
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for email updates and get instant access to new episodes