Are you looking for a speaker who can help your meeting attendees get charged up every day? A speaker who can help your people focus more sharply than before? A speaker who can offer practical steps to greater health, balance and happiness? Consider Dr. Gregg Steinberg.
Dr. Steinberg – or Dr. Gregg, as he prefers – is a sports psychologist and world-renowned expert on human performance. He has appeared as a commentator for the hit show, Dancing with the Stars, as a sport psychology commentator for Fox News Channel during the 2008 Olympics, and as a guest commentator on The Golf Channel and CNN. Golf Digest magazine hails him as one of golf’s great masterminds. Also, Dr. Gregg has authored books on topics from golf psychology to parenting, and his newly released (June 2009) Full Throttle illustrates 122 ways to supercharge your energy and performance at work in the midst of life’s challenges.
Facing a continual barrage of tasks coupled with a tough economy, many people feel completely drained by day’s end. To stay ahead of the game, you need to capitalize on your energy so go full throttle when needed – not all the time, which is a surefire way to burn out. Based upon his years of research as well as his coaching experiences with professional athletes and top executives, Dr. Gregg has developed an energy management system comprised of six key emotional strengths. Individuals who learn to master these strengths will thrive on the inside, regardless of what is happening on the outside.
In his “Full Throttle” keynote presentation, Dr. Gregg focuses on five of the six key emotional strengths:
- Emotional Awareness: Learn how to go full throttle, then rethrottle, then full throttle, then rethrottle, etc.
- Emotional Bravado: Learn how to turn pressure into pleasure
- Emotional Connectedness: Learn how to “connect” with every moment and avoid distraction
- Emotional Preparedness: Learn how to go with your flow and identify your “signature strength”
- Emotional Balance: Understand why finding meaning and purpose boosts energy and happiness
Dr. Gregg shares examples of how high-caliber athletes and business professionals have improved performance through mastery of the five emotional strengths, and provides attendees with practical exercises to help them master their own emotions to:
- Get Focused for every meeting
- Develop greater balance in life
- Become more productive with less work
- Plug up all the energy drains
- Discover their inner flame of excellence
- Be able to overcome obstacles and adversity
- Be happier in their moments
Watch a video with excerpts of Dr. Gregg’s keynotes and media appearances on his profile page here.
Use the “Book a Speaker” form to learn more about booking Dr. Gregg for your next event.