Workplace expert and motivational speaker Harry Paul joins Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, for this episode of the Better Life, Better Business podcast and shares his best advice for managers and employees seeking to create a more fun, more effective workplace.
Harry is the co-author of six books including one of the best-selling business books of all time, FISH! A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results, and he presents keynotes and workshops to large, medium and small organizations all over the world.
Listen in to this interview and you’ll hear Harry answer these questions and more:
- Why has the FISH! philosophy endured for well over a decade?
- Why is the message still relevant to organizations today?
- What is the difference between playing at work and playing instead of work?
- What is the ONE thing you should do before you walk through the door at work every day?
If you’d like the answers, listen now:
Download audio (MP3).
More about Harry Paul:
When you bring Harry Paul aka “Harry the Fish Guy” to your organization to share one of his programs, magic immediately begins to happen. Your employees will start saying, “I don’t have to go to work—I get to go to work” and bring their best to work everyday. Harry’s presentations are based on his six internationally best selling business books including Instant Turnaround!, REVVED! and FISH! A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. FISH! sold more than 5 million copies, is translated into 35 languages, and is one of the best selling business books of all time. Harry has presents keynotes and workshops to large, medium and small organizations all over the world.
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for email updates and get instant access to new episodes: