Keith Ferrazzi’s first book, Never Eat Alone, redefined networking in the modern world. Almost 10 years after its initial release, a revised and expanded edition has just been published, and Keith joins Shawn Ellis on this episode of The Better Life/Better Business Podcast to share his latest insights on how to cultivate meaningful relationships — especially in today’s “more connected” online world.
Listen in and you’ll discover:
- Why we’re more connected today, but less relational than we were 10 years ago
- How to build your brand by becoming a “micro celebrity” with your target audience
- How to bring more authenticity to your online brand — and why doing so is critical
- Keith’s system for keeping up with thousands of contacts in his social networks (HINT: prioritization is key)
- Why online and offline, relationships all boil down to the same thing
- How Keith is able to both open hearts and change behavior as a conference keynote speaker, leading people to build more meaningful relationships in life and business
About Keith Ferrazzi:
If you want to transform your life, you need the help of others – powerful relationships with people who give you support and access, and push you to exceed your potential. Keith Ferrazzi can help: He is the world’s foremost expert in professional relationship development. He has transformed the lives and careers of clients and readers worldwide, bringing 20 years of research and experience to the art and science of business relationship development. His signature focus on success through relationships – a deeply energizing passion – has fueled his own incredible rise to prominence. Both Forbes and Inc. have called him one of the world’s most “connected” individuals. Learn more about Keith’s work as a keynote speaker.
Subscribe to The Better Life/Better Business Podcast:
Like this episode? Click here to subscribe to The Better Life/Better Business Podcast, and get our next episode in your inbox! You’ll enjoy interviews with leading speakers and experts on topics such as leadership, sales, customer service, life balance, negotiation and more to help you in your life and business. As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a free copy of our “Good Advice” ebook featuring insights from over 25 speakers, authors and thought leaders including Chris Brogan, Marcus Buckingham, Patrick Lencioni and others.