In this episode of The Better Life/Better Business Podcast, expert leadership speaker Scott Edinger (co-author of The Inspiring Leader and the Harvard Business Review article, “Making Yourself Indispensable”) joins Shawn Ellis to share his insights on what it takes to be an effective leader in business today.
Listen to this power-packed interview and you’ll discover:
- What is the ONE thing that drives revenue growth, employee engagement, productivity — and more — in your organization?
- Why the ability to communicate your strategy in two minutes or less is critical to the success of that strategy
- What do “inspiring leaders” do differently to motivate their employees?
- How to tell if it’s a skills gap or a leadership failure that’s causing your people to underperform
- Three “resource black holes” that are consuming your time, money and energy — and how to reclaim those precious resources
- One question that Scott promises will save your organization millions — or billions — of dollars
- How to identify the “hidden leaders” in your organization — and how to develop more of them
Get Bonus Content:
Like and/or share this post via the buttons below and you will have immediate access to the PDF transcript from this interview as well as a bonus interview segment (MP3) where Scott focuses specifically on sales leadership. (NOTE: Refresh this page after sharing if the download links don’t appear automatically.)
[pwal id=”71162877″ description=”Like or Share this post to unlock bonus content!”]
About Scott Edinger:
Scott K. Edinger is a recognized leadership speaker and expert known for helping organizations achieve measurable business results. He has worked with some of the most prominent organizations in the world including AT&T, Harvard Business Publishing, Bank of America, Lenovo, Gannett and The Los Angeles Times. Scott is a co-author of The Inspiring Leader: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders Motivate (McGraw-Hill 2009), and the Harvard Business Review article “Making Yourself Indispensable,” called by HBR a “classic in the making.” Scott has authored or co-authored dozens of other articles and white papers, has been a contributing author for The American Society for Training and Development Leadership Handbook, and is a blogger for the Harvard Business Review and Forbes. In addition, he is an affiliate faculty member for the University of North Carolina, Keenan-Flagler School of Business.
Subscribe to The Better Life/Better Business Podcast:
Like this episode? Click here to subscribe to The Better Life/Better Business Podcast, and get our next episode in your inbox! You’ll enjoy interviews with leading speakers and experts on topics such as leadership, sales, customer service, life balance, negotiation and more to help you in your life and business. As an added bonus, you’ll also receive a free copy of our “Good Advice” ebook featuring insights from over 25 speakers, authors and thought leaders including Chris Brogan, Marcus Buckingham, Patrick Lencioni and others.