James Taylor – who started his career managing high profile rock stars – is now an in-demand keynote speaker and internationally recognized leader in business creativity and innovation. For over 20 years, he has been advising CEOs, entrepreneurs, educators, governments, leaders, writers and rockstars on how to build innovative organizations, unlock creative potential, and increase productivity. His forthcoming book is “Augmented Creativity: Becoming SuperCreative in the Age of Artificial Intelligence.”
Quick Reference Card
Business, Creativity, Innovation, Leadership, Marketing, Technology and Internet
Domestic Keynote Fee Range*:
• Learn what disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry
• Discover why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption
• Learn how to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI
• Understand the rise of the centaur marketer and centaur sales person
• Learn how to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture, even within traditional, global or distributed organisations
*Speaker fees vary based on event location, program duration and other factors, and are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for an accurate fee quote for your event.
James Taylor M.B.A. F.R.S.A. – who started his career managing high profile rock stars – is now an in-demand keynote speaker and internationally recognized leader in business creativity and innovation. For over 20 years, he has been advising CEO’s, entrepreneurs, educators, governments and leaders from Silicon Valley to Singapore on how to build innovative organizations, unlock creative potential, and increase productivity.
As the founder of C.SCHOOL™ and the host of multiple global summits he has personally interviewed over 500 of the world’s leading creative minds including Silicon Valley tech CEO’s, New York Times bestselling authors, and artificial intelligence pioneers. Hundreds of thousands of people in over 120 countries have learned about creativity and innovation through his online courses, videos, media interviews and keynote speeches.
His clients have included Fortune Global 500 companies, government policy makers, industry associations, and he was recently the subject of a 30 minute BBC documentary about his life and work. He was awarded the S.D. Southern Prize from Canadian energy services company ATCO and named ‘ONTRApreneur of the Year’ from U.S. business and marketing automation leaders ONTRAPORT.
James is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of the Arts (F.R.S.A.) whose Fellows have included global innovators and leaders including President Benjamin Franklin, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Bob Dylan, Adam Smith, Nelson Mandela and Professor Stephen Hawking.
SUPERCREATIVITY™: Augmenting Human Creativity In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage – your creativity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Your audience will learn:
● What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry.
● Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
● Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
● The simple five step process for developing your creative thinking skills.
● How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
● How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.
Centaur Marketing: Augmenting Human Marketers In The Age Of Artificial Intelligence
Discover the backstage secrets of how the world’s most innovative companies are combing human creativity with artificial intelligence and automation to shorten the sales cycle, understand customers and build brand loyalty. In this content-rich session James Taylor will share the stories, strategies and tactics which have helped global brands, marketers and sales teams use conversational marketing to generate tens of millions of dollars in online and offline sales. Your audience will learn:
● How artificial intelligence will change marketing
● The rise of the centaur marketer and centaur sales person
● How conversational marketing can help quality leads at scale
● Ways to combine human creativity with artificial intelligence to deepen the customer experience
Building A Creative Company Culture - What We Can Learn From The World's Most Innovative Places
What can today’s organisations learn from the world’s most creative places? James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover why creative genius and innovation flourished in certain cities and what companies can learn from the world’s most innovative places and creative cultures. Your audience will learn:
● The link between our cities, spaces and places and the creativity of the people and businesses based there.
● What we can learn from Ancient Athens, Renaissance Florence, Enlightenment Edinburgh and China’s Hangzhou about boosting creativity in our companies.
● Why the World Economic Forum believes that ‘Creativity’ will be the third most important job skill by 2020.
● How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture, even within traditional, global or distributed organisations.
“James Taylor is more than a great keynote and facilitator. He’s a great partner who truly cares about your business, your goals and your audience. He tailors his message to your end user, he creates videos and marketing materials to help promote your event and he shares knowledge and best practices he’s encountered that can help you host better meetings.” — Head of Meeting Innovation, Meeting Professionals International
“James Taylor was a fantastic keynote speaker. His presentation was an insightful and entertaining closing keynote for the event audience. James also hosted a small group presentation for the G3 Company Sales Meeting earlier in the year that was also great. If you are looking for a speaker to inspire your employees to “reclaim their creativity” look no further than James Taylor.” — Events & Marketing Director, B2B Marketing Exchange Conference
“James spoke with fantastic clarity, distilling a range of complex subjects into easily digestible take-home pointers. It was a pleasure to work with James.” — Events Manager, STUDY UK