Evaluating motivational speakers for your next meeting or event? We’ve added preview videos of some of the top candidates to our web site – easy to view at your leisure, or easy to share with your planning committee members. You can check out our speaker video viewing room for the full library, or here is quick access to nine of our (and our clients’) favorites:
- Karyn Buxman – the “Freakin’ Funny Nurse”
- Dan Clark – primary contributing author to the Chicken Soup For The Soul series
- Chip Eichelberger – former point man for Tony Robbins, getting people “plugged in” and “switched on”
- Chester Elton – the “apostle of appreciation” and co-author of The Carrot Principle
- Vicki Hitzges – bringing laughter, cheer and learning to your meeting
- Shep Hyken – author of Moments of Magic and the upcoming The Cult of the Customer
- Eileen McDargh – named one of the top 100 authorities in work and life leadership
- Vince Poscente – author of the national bestseller, The Age of Speed
- Steve Rizzo – “The Attitude Adjuster”
These are challenging times, calling for challenging speakers – speakers who will challenge your audience to rise above the circumstances and inspire them to unite and thrive in the midst of difficulty.
UPDATE: As an added resource, watch motivational speaker videos at SpeakerReels.com.