As a popular keynote speaker, Joel Zeff has been leading audiences through hilarious interactive exercises since 1997, illustrating a central message: that organizations and individuals should CELEBRATE everyday successes to increase collaboration, productivity, passion and innovation.
On this episode of the Better Life, Better Business podcast, Joel sits down with Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, to talk about his book, Make the Right Choice, and what improv comedy can teach us about making the right choice at work — and why making the right choice results in more fun, more productivity and more success in life and in business.
Watch as Joel answers these questions and more:
- What are the three keys improv teaches us about preparing for change?
- How can I help the people around me be successful (and why would I want to)?
- What choices do the most successful people make that allow them to have fun and be productive every day?
- What is the MOST IMPORTANT lesson that improv comedy can teach us about living a better life and building a better business?
More about Joel Zeff:
Joel Zeff creates energy. He is a dynamic speaker, improvisational humorist and author. His interactive performances invite members of the audience to participate in hilarious improvisational exercises that illustrate Joel’s central message: That organizations and individuals should CELEBRATE every day successes to increase collaboration, productivity, passion and innovation.
- Book Joel Zeff to speak at your next your event (practical lessons and gut-busting laughter guaranteed)
- Watch Joel Zeff’s full-length demo video
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for email updates and get instant access to new episodes: