Inspirational speaker and author Diane Sieg spoke with Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group and host of the Better Life, Better Business podcast, about the importance of “taking five” in order to live a healthier, more energized, and more intentional life.
Having spent more than 20 years as an Emergency Room Nurse, Diane knows first-hand the dangerous side effects of living a life in chaos — a way of life for many of us in business today. In this interview, she shares some of her best advice for moving from “chaos to calm” — including one simple action you can take right now.
Listen in and you’ll hear Diane answer these questions and more:
- What did life as an ER nurse teach you about managing stress?
- What is the one thing we can do today to bring chaos to a halt?
- How is it that finding calm also gives us energy?
- What if I just can’t slow down?
- Is it possible to rewire your brain for better stress management in 30 days?
If you’d like the answers, listen now:
Download audio (MP3).
More about Diane Sieg:
From the chaos of the emergency room to the calm of her yoga mat, inspirational speaker, published author, certified yoga teacher, and life coach Diane Sieg will give you life-saving strategies by showing you how to take care of yourself, take charge of your life, and take daily action! With high energy and heartfelt stories, Diane’s opening keynote sets a positive tone to start your meeting or her closing keynote ends your conference with a bang, sending your group home with a clear and strong message about the importance of life balance and self care.
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes
- Sign up for email updates and get instant access to new episodes