On today’s episode of the Better Life, Better Business podcast, Shawn Ellis, founder of The Speakers Group, asks Robert Thompson, expert leadership speaker and author of The Offsite: A Leadership Challenge Fable, for 15 minutes of leadership wisdom that will have an immediate impact on you and your organization.
Among the questions Robert answers:
- What are four of the biggest myths we believe about leadership?
- How do you “Show Up, Step Up, Speak Up and Serve Up” as a leader — and what happens when you do?
- Is leadership really for everyone?
- What four questions can you ask of your coworkers — and of yourself — to enhance teamwork and blow up silos so an organization can achieve better results?
If you’d like to hear the answers, then…
Download audio (MP3).
More on Robert H. Thompson:
Robert H. Thompson, author of The Offsite: A Leadership Challenge Fable, is a sought-after leadership speaker, executive coach, journalist and thought leader in his field. Founder of Applied Performance, a leadership communication services company, Robert’s clients have included AT&T, Amgen, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed Martin, Nike, Qwest, Sony, Sun Microsystems, SVB Financial, The Gap, and Visa to name a few. Robert also is a senior consultant with the Tom Peters Company/UK.
- Book Robert to speak or lead a workshop at your event
- Buy Robert’s Book
Want more advice on how to Live a Better Life and Build a Better Business, from today’s top speakers, experts and thought leaders?
- Subscribe to the “Better Life, Better Business” podcast on iTunes