Invalid LeadPlayer video - ID not found!
Ready to get your book in print? We can help!
In keeping with our mission to help people “live a better life and build a better business,” The Speakers Group has teamed up with Morgan James Publishing — known as “The Entrepreneurial Publisher” — to create The Speakers Group Press so we can offer yet another way help speakers get their positive, life- and business-enhancing messages out to more people around the world.
Of all the publishers we could partner with, we selected Morgan James because we love what they’re doing in the publishing world, and because we see great synergy in our support of today’s inspirational messengers. For example:
- They’ve been around since 2003 (just like The Speakers Group)
- They were recognized in Fast Company magazine’s Fast 50 for their leading creative thinking, significant accomplishments and standing to have a significant impact on publishing industry over the next 10 years
- Publishers Weekly said “Morgan James makes an extraordinary effort to help its authors to grow their own business” — they actively work with their authors to help them not only maximize revenue from their book royalties, but also build new business and increase their revenue substantially through follow-on sales to their readers
In short, we’re two forward-thinking entities looking to lead our industries into the future — and we will do that by helping our talent (speakers and authors) build more successful businesses.
Niceties aside, here are some of the unique benefits you’ll find when you publish your next book through Morgan James and The Speakers Group Press:
- Higher author royalties
- National distribution of your book
- Dedicated sales team to get your book placed
- Better discount on author purchases (print cost plus a percentage)
- Entrepreneurial Vision Mastermind with David Hancock, CEO of Morgan James, Publisher Rick Frishman, Publishing Director Jim Howard and marketing director Bethany Marshall to help you plan the books strategy, including 40 hours of virtual assistant time to help you get started
- Access to top thought leaders in public relations, membership website development, and internet marketing
- Long-term thought leadership and strategy on a continual basis with regular access to marketing strategists.
Notable authors such as Jay Conrad Levinson, Brendon Burchard, Mark Victor Hansen, Dan Kennedy, Tony Alessandra and many more have chosen to publish with Morgan James, so you would certainly be in good company. And when you publish through The Speakers Group’s imprint with Morgan James, you automatically receive additional support for the speaking branch of your business in the form of training and/or promotion depending on the current state of your speaking business.
Want to learn more about how we can help you
get your next book in print?
We’ll be meeting with prospective authors and speakers at Rick Frishman’s “Author 101 University” on October 25-28, 2012, in Las Vegas. Click here to learn more and use coupon code EARLYBIRD by August 30, 2012, to save $200 off the registration — and you can bring a friend for free!
Not only is Author 101 University a great place for us to connect so we can talk about your book and your speaking business in person, but you’ll also learn from many great speakers, agents, editors and publishers who are willing to share their coveted industry secrets. There will also be two meet and greet sessions with the editors and publishers where you’ll have the opportunity to pitch your project!
Learn more about the event and register here.
Thanks for considering The Speakers Group and The Speakers Group Press as partners in growing your speaking business. I hope to connect with you soon!
Founder, The Speakers Group