Keith Ferrazzi is in demand to speak worldwide. His personal charisma and presence make audiences feel a profound connection. He redefines speaking engagements as dynamic community-building dialogues that move organizations to action.
All of Keith’s presentations can include audience prep and follow-up, as well as customization around your organization’s unique strengths and challenges.
Keith is at his best when asked to help your organization’s leadership identify behaviors that stand between you and achievement of your highest-return opportunities. Iconic global companies have begun transformations with a challenge Keith issued to an executive team from onstage.
Invalid LeadPlayer video - ID not found!
Quick Reference Card
Accountability, Business, Change, Leadership, Relationships, Sales
Domestic Keynote Fee Range*:
Associations, Closing Sessions, Corporations, Management, Sales, Senior Executives
• Connect with Keith through his engaging presence and charisma
• Benefit from Keith's advance prep work and customization around your organization’s unique strengths and challenges
• Be able to identify behaviors that stand between you and achievement of your highest-return opportunities
• Discover Keith's secrets to productivity through relationships
• Learn a new accountability strategy that will enhance performance and commitment
*Speaker fees vary based on event location, program duration and other factors, and are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for an accurate fee quote for your event.
If you want to transform your life, you need the help of others – powerful relationships with people who give you support and access, and push you to exceed your potential.
KEITH FERRAZZI can help: He is the world’s foremost expert in professional relationship development. He has transformed the lives and careers of clients and readers worldwide, bringing 20 years of research and experience to the art and science of business relationship development. His signature focus on success through relationships – a deeply energizing passion – has fueled his own incredible rise to prominence. Both Forbes and Inc. have called him one of the world’s most “connected” individuals.
Ferrazzi has won a place as one of the top thought leaders in American business. His first book, Never Eat Alone, redefined networking today. His #1 NY Times bestseller Who’s Got Your Back focuses on lifeline relationships, a narrow category of deep, trusting peer relationships that disproportionately affect our careers and well-being. Ferrazzi has been named a “Global Leader of Tomorrow” by the World Economic Forum, one of the top “40 Under 40” business leaders by Crain’s Business, and one of the most creative Americans in Who’s Really Who.
Ferrazzi moves audiences to action and has been enthusiastically recognized as one the world’s most dynamic, engaging speakers. He has received accolades from an impressively diverse list of listeners: Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, the United Nations, Facebook, the World Economic Forum, Kraft, GM, Century 21, AT&T, and Aon, to name a few. Ferrazzi has been a contributor to CNN and CNBC, and a guest on Larry King Live and the Today Show. His writing has appeared in Forbes, Inc., Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, and the Harvard Business Review.
Ferrazzi grew up in Latrobe, PA, where his father was a steelworker and his mother a cleaning lady. He and his entire family worked double shifts to send him to the very best prep schools – and ultimately to Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School – imbuing in Ferrazzi a sense of gratitude that has deeply influenced his message: Generosity in relationships as the cornerstone of success.
As founder and chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a research-based consulting and training company, Ferrazzi provides corporate leaders with strategic consulting and training to improve sales, performance, and team cohesion, with an emphasis on personal transformation. Ferrazzi launched his career as the youngest Chief Marketing Officer in the Fortune 500 at Deloitte Consulting, and was also CMO at Starwood Hotels and CEO at YaYa Media.
Ferrazzi’s foundation, Greenlight Giving, engages collaborative action to bring together visionary leaders to solve some of the world’s biggest challenges. Greenlight Giving leverages developments in relationship science from Ferrazzi Greenlight’s Research institute to change lives through programs including Serve & Grow – bringing sustainable changes to Guatemala, Words 2 Life – helping kids in the foster care system to develop a network of positive mentors and role models through music, and CollegeCONNECT – teaching students techniques and skills to develop meaningful, lasting, and mutually beneficial relationships.
Relationships for Revenue Growth
Ideal Audience: People who drive revenue, believe that relationships are critical to success but lack systematic focus on them, and want to boost sales. Sales forces, executive leadership or any revenue-producing organization.
Key Takeaways from Relationships for Revenue Growth:
- Keith Ferrazzi’s secrets to productivity through relationships
- Techniques that instantly set prospects at ease and differentiate you from your competition
- Increased customer loyalty, shortened sales cycles, increased effectiveness in C-Suite level sales, and a more robust referral pipeline
- A new accountability strategy that will enhance performance and commitment
- Ferrazzi Greenlight’s exclusive relationship management system – which sales forces will use not only because it drives results, but because it is fun!
Collaboration for Team Success
Ideal Audience: Any organization that would benefit from intentional focus and investment in collaboration and teamwork – internally and externally.
Takeaways from Collaboration for Team Success:
- A systematic approach for collaborative problem-solving.
- Specific methods for creating a safe environment where innovation and creativity can flourish.
- Keith’s exclusive Relationship Action Plan – identifying and building optimization strategies around the relationships critical to your team’s success.
- A framework for building a Relational Culture by making the 4 mindsets of Intimacy, Generosity, Candor and Accountability the cornerstone of your corporate culture.
Relationships for Leadership Success and High-Performance Teams
Ideal Audience: Leaders who are commited to helping their teams build the collaborative, supportive relationships that ensure their long-term success.
Takeaways from Relationships for Leadership Success and High-Performance Teams include:
- Immediate ways to implement the four mindsets of optimal relationships
- Keith’s process for accelerating intimacy so that colleagues display trust and candor in conversations with each other and direct reports
- Turbo-charged accountability that enhances performance and commitment
- Greater transparency for increased alignment around decision making
- A renewed commitment to constant self-evaluation that will inspire change at every level of the organization
The Change Challenge
Ideal Audience: Top leaders of an organization embarking on transformational change.
It was 15 years ago that the world was shocked to learn that change management success rates hovered at only 30 percent. Keith Ferrazzi’s speech “The Change Challenge” will shock you again with his revelation that transformation success remains stuck at 30 percent today … and inspire you with how to fix it.
Keith and his firm Ferrazzi Greenlight, with a methodology grounded in research and refined through 10+ years of field experience, transform the behaviors that keep organizations from achieving leadership’s strategic vision. His Behavior Transformation System has been celebrated by Global 500 Leaders for “assuring our people can execute the strategy at hand.“
The author of the #1 NY Times best-selling book Who’s Got Your Back? on behavior change is at his best speaking onstage about transformations of iconic global companies. Keith’s Ferrazzi Greenlight consultants are behaviorists, focused on cracking the code of human behavior in the workplace. Through a decade of secondary and primary research at the Greenlight Research Institute, thousands of interviews and dozens of Global 500 interventions responsible for billions of dollars of accretive revenue, Keith Ferrazzi learned that companies don’t change, people do.
But every “Challenge” talk is unique to its audience. An FG consultant conducts a dozen or more interviews with senior managers to identify what the highest-return behavior changes among what key constituencies will help achieve their strategic objectives. These “old way” behaviors are prescribed with “new way” behaviors and audience members are ignited to begin their own transformation immediately. These changes are supported by ongoing coaching and feedback so measurable results can begin to be identified from the moment Keith leaves the stage.
Key Takeaways from “The Change Challenge”:
- The key constituent groups whose behavior needs to change
- For each group, the key behaviors you want to change?
- For each behavior, what are the blockers hindering the “new way
- What are the enablers to make your desired “new way” a reality?
Supercharging Networking and Creating Community
Ideal Audience: Membership-based organizations – associations, societies, alliances. Organizations that are only as strong as the connections between members.
This unique 4-part offering delivers a comprehensive system for building meaningful collaborative relationships that ensure a powerful, successful future for your organization.
- Preparation: To create lively conversation and member-driven community in anticipation of Keith’s presentation, organization leadership is guided in the use of social media and rich content to build excitement for the event.
- Permission: Keith’s inspired live event creates a safe environment where participants are given permission to let their guards down and be human – the key to increased connection.
- Practice: Facilitated interactions guide members to practice creating instant intimacy with their colleagues. Participants initiate peer-coaching relationships – creating new connections and increasing collaboration within the organization.
- Permanence: Lifeline Groups create structured sustainability – group members make specific commitments to support each individual’s success. This formalized accountability and support continue long after the event has ended.
Keith really got my group engaged in a way that no one has before. Watching them interact and try new things during the presentation was powerful. He took the time to really understand our challenges and gave my people specific, actionable tools. — Head of International Advertising Sales, The Wall Street Journal
You can’t have innovation without collaboration. Innovation thrives on ideas; it thrives on diversity… And when you don’t have collaboration among a diverse team, you’ll never innovate. Keith Ferrazzi is a true thought leader bringing together the four mindsets of intimacy, generosity, candor and accountability to create a collaborative community that is making global change. — Donna Sturgess, Founding Partner & President, Buyology Inc.
Thanks to Keith…we moved from confusion and uncertainty to clarity. His methodology has enabled us to be more transparent with one another and helped our senior people focus on what they need to get done to drive our business. — Christopher Ludeman, President, CB Richard Ellis
We could not have chosen a better way to kick off our conference than Keith. He energized the audience, increased the level of engagement and connection among attendees, and provided important learnings that carried over through the balance of the conference. The feedback we have received has been outstanding. — Managing Director, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association