When you bring Harry the Fish Guy to your organization to share one of his programs, magic immediately begins to happen. Your employees will start saying, “I don’t have to go to work—I get to go to work” and bring their best to work everyday. Harry’s presentations are based on his six internationally best selling business books including Instant Turnaround!, REVVED! and FISH! A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results. FISH! sold more than 5 million copies, is translated into 35 languages, and is one of the best selling business books of all time.
Quick Reference Card
Business, Customer Service, Employee Engagement, Motivation, Teambuilding
Domestic Keynote Fee Range*:
• Discover that a more rewarding workplace is just a few choices away
• Be encouraged to bring all of their talents and personal passion to work
• Understand what organizations need to get through these tough times (Answer: they need everyone working to give their best efforts!)
• Learn the difference between "playing at work" versus "playing instead of work"
*Speaker fees vary based on event location, program duration and other factors, and are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for an accurate fee quote for your event.
Harry Paul aka Harry the Fish Guy is an internationally sought-after speaker and author who is helping businesses and organizations create a culture of excellence and increase employee engagement. Harry believes people can to start to do positive things instantly–as in overnight! He delivers presentations clients describe as informative, content-rich, funny, dynamic, entertaining, memorable andthat make a difference.Harry helps organizations reach their goals and increase productivity by engaging and energizing employees to give and do their best. He shows everyone how to enjoy what they are doing by getting excited about coming to work and working hard. Harry has shared information with and motivated audiences from India to Asheville, Bahrain to Raleigh and New York to Singapore.
Harry is the co-author of seven business books including FISH!A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results.FISH! isone of the best-selling business books of all time with well over five million copies sold and is translated into thirty-five languages. His books have been on the bestseller lists of The New York Times, Publisher’s Weekly, Business Week, Amazon.com and The Wall Street Journal. His latest book is Who Kidnapped Excellence? What’s Stopping Us From Giving and Being Our Best.
Harry served as a senior vice president for The Ken Blanchard Companies, where he personally managed the speaking career of Dr. Kenneth Blanchard, co-author of The One Minute Manager. There he gained first-hand knowledge in running all aspects of management training and consulting businesses including expertise in sales, distribution, product development and international operations.
Harry has shared his expertise and knowledge with companies and associations both large and small including some of the most respected organizations in the world including Pfizer, McDonald’s, Arthritis Foundation, KPMG, Cigna Insurance, Con Agra, Kimberly Clarke, Party City and Raytheon to mention just a few.
The FISH! Philosophy
Harry Paul brings the FISH! principles to life in a fun, dynamic way. FISH! is based on Seattle’s World Famous Pike Place Fish Market. Despite working fourteen-hour days in cold, wet, smelly conditions, the Pike Place fishmongers bring incredible joy, enthusiasm and accountability to work every day along with their “Thank God it’s Monday Attitude.”
FISH! for Leaders
FISH! for Leaders takes the FISH! Philosophy to the next level. In addition to Choose Your Attitude, Play, Be There and Make Their Day — your leaders will learn the importance of managing with trust, not fear, recognizing and appreciating everyone for their hard work, understanding how important it is for management to get involved and be visible to their people.
With FISH! for Leaders you can attain and maintain success by reducing turnover, creating exceptional customer experiences, increasing market share, develop productive and happy people who are fully engaged and who know that they are making a difference.
Here are a few of the concepts attendees will take away from the presentation:
- How to invest in your people
- Practice the 4 B’s of managing with trust
- Turn work into fun
- Make decisions based on your mission statement
- Everyone becomes a team player
Your Return on Investment:
- Loyal employees
- Increased energy at work
- Employees fully focused on tasks
- Become an employer of choice
FISH! for Customer Service
FISH! for Customer Service shows you and your employees how to create memorable customer experiences that cannot be duplicated by your competition. Why? These experiences are created and delivered by your people.
FISH! for Customer Service is a philosophy taken from the world famous Pike’s Place Fish Market in Seattle, Washington. In all likelihood, this fish market is the most profitable 1200-square foot retail location in North America. It’s located right near three other fish markets that sell the same kinds of fish for the same price. Yet the Pike’s Place Fish Market is renowned for its fun-filled environment and has become a top tourist destination in the area.
FISH! for Customer Service will make an obvious difference in your organization:
Return on Investment
- Promote repeat and word-of-mouth business. Consider the implications of social media alone!
- Create unique and memorable experiences for the customer
- Turn your customers into your marketing juggernaut
- Make your customer’s experience sneezable (contagious)!
FISH! for Customer Service Highlights
- Develop internal and external commitment
- Demonstrate flawless execution of the customer experience
- Learn the value of knowing yourself, your co-workers and your customers
- Make “fun” an intregal part of the customer experience
- Maintain a unified direction, basing decisions on your organization’s mission and vision
- Added valuable and spreadable experiences for the customer
- Know the difference between physical and emotional customer experiences
- Create lasting and impactful impressions
Harry Paul’s latest presentation shows you how to create a fully engaged workforce and build a world-class organization. When someone is engaged with their work, they are excited about coming to work and working hard. As a result, they give every bit of energy, creativity and passion toward performing their job. The level of employee engagement is extremely important because it’s the primary driver of a company’s financial performance.
Companies with high levels of employee engagement are more profitable, their stock prices consistently outperform the market and they experience significant cost savings due to reduced employee turnover, absenteeism, theft and accidents. In addition, employees at companies with high levels of engagement provide superior customer service that results in loyal customers and all-important increases in market share.
Here are a few of the concepts attendees will take away from the presentation:
- Focus on People as well as the Performance Numbers
- Motivate With Trust Instead of Fear
- Turn Work Into Fun
- Upper Management Must Be A Team Player
Return on Investment:
- Create a fully engaged workforce
- Employees will trust management
- Tap into the discretionary effort of your employees
- Developing an Army of Advocates who will want to work hard for you
- Increase in productivity
"Your session was met with great enthusiasm and received high marks in our conference evaluations." — The Council for Excellence in Government
"Thank you for your fantastic presentation in Las Vegas." — International Sanitary Supply Association
"You got everyone motivated and thinking about making the game day experience more fun and memorable for our fans." — Jacksonville Jaguars
"Easy nature and great keynote." — Clear Channel Radio